- Thumb-print SOS button for easy recognition in the dark or an emergency.
- SOS button triggers texts and optional voice calls, and shows your GPS location.
- Accidental SOS voice calls can be cancelled.
Advanced fall detection can sense some serious falls and can send an alert text to up to five contacts.
- Gives you security wherever you go (within Telstra mobile range). Simply wear it as a necklace or pinned to clothes.
- Uses the national 3G mobile phone network and is not affected by the NBN rollout.
- Emergency and any-time voice calls at the touch of a button.
- SOS button triggers voice calls to up to 5 contacts in the sequence you choose.
- Side button lets you make a call to your favourite contact without triggering an alarm.
- Your contacts can call you via the pendant, just like a phone.
SOS button triggers texts to up to 5 contacts. Pre-configured text messages communicate the nature of the alert – SOS, falling, battery low and wandering (via geo alarm).
- Uses GPS technology so emergency texts show your location.
- We can also set up geozones with perimeters chosen by you, which triggers an alert if the wearer wanders beyond the perimeter, or enters a particular area. Ideal for children or those with dementia.
Long battery life
- Charges in an hour, and lasts for days.
Customised to your life
- We configure the Easy Alert Guardian to the contact list of your choice, and to alert people in the order you choose.
- Waterproof to IP65 standard, so it can withstand heavy rain and shower splashes.
No contracts, no strings attached
- You buy it outright: there are no lock-in contracts, no ongoing subscriptions.
- Even the SIM is pre-paid, so you’re in charge of how much you pay.
Ready to use
- No installation required.
- We program it before delivery, so you don’t need to stress about set up. It’s ready to go as soon as you get it.
- We notify your contacts and explain how to interact with you via the device.
- You receive full end-to-end service, with free support for setup and one set of future reconfigurations such as change of contacts or geozones.